Skip to main content

Legal Advice For ALL From QuietBoyMusik #criminaljusticereform

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Menace" New Instrumental Produced By QuietBoyMusik (Tupac Shakur Tribute)

Tell me the similarities aren't crazy smh. I was inspired to make this instrumental after listening to one of Tupac's interviews right after he was released from prison. It was eerie because he was speaking on dealing with pressures from the government strikingly similar to what I am facing now. Listen to "Menace" here  https://soundcloud.com/quietboymusik/menace     SIMILARITIES BELOW: I'm having real problems with the police. I hate my people being oppressed. Since 2009 on FB, IG, Twitter, and Youtube I've been speaking the truth and because of this, they've been "kicking my ass". The NYPD has arrested me 12 times for crimes I didn't commit since 2013 (8 dismissed, 4 still open). They stole over $1000.00 and all my property just to get back at me for winning a lawsuit against them. The picture for this instrumental is of a woman who bumped into me but is saying I hit her which is a fallacy and a bold face lie which got m

Good Morning America Morning Show Crashed By QuietBoyMusik - Media Propo...

 POLICE CORRUPTION by QuietBoyMusik What's up! I go by the name QuietBoyMusik. I am a father, husband, musik producer and activist against governmental oppression. Because of my activism, I have been targeted by the NYPD (New York Police Department). I guess you can call me a "targeted individual" or a "TI". My eyes have seen what most haven't as I study criminal law, civil law, contract law, business law, corporate law, tort law, chemistry, biology, quantum physics, health, religion, holistic/natural healing, the occult, etc. With all of these disciplines, I can connect dots that were not necessarily intended to be connected. I have had over 30 encounters with the NYPD... specifically the 70th precinct. If you can recall, the 70th precinct is infamous for the sodomy against Abner Louima with a broomstick inside the Brooklyn police station in 1997. QuietBoyMusik IS the new #kaliefbrowder Ask about me. I am currently facing 7+ years of #jail #ti